- About the Audition
- Spots Offered
- What to Expect
- How to Prepare
- What to Bring
- What to Wear
- Video Audition
Potential members who live outside the contential United States may submit a video audition for consideration. DVD or electronic format are accepted. A $40 Audition fee must accompany your personal information and video.
- Your personal information: Name, Age, Guard/Corps/Dance Experience.
- Your Contact Information: Phone/Email/Home Address.
- Movement Technique/Choreography.
- Equipment Technique/Choreography. (Flag)
- Also include Rifle/Sabre if you spin weapon.
- Tosses (4, 5, 6, 7), angle tosses, spins, choreography you know (music is optional).
- Any special movement/equipment skills you possess.
Video and Audition Fee must be received before September 15, 2013.
Onyx/O2 World Guards
1131- F Shawnee Run
Dayton, Ohio 45449
Questions or Information
Contact: Michael Lentz
Cell: (937) 305-5122